sábado, 26 de julio de 2014

A naked women rest in my bed, but i can´t be able to feel anything about her tonight. It´s sad,  it´s repulsive, it´s not good, but tonight I can´t change my way to feel. I try to avoid this feeling smoking a cigarette in that little shadow in the corner of my room. I transpire, i close my eyes and i imagine to be in another situation, far away from that little shit of spectacle.  I would rather to be with my beloved one, the one that is on her own without a single thought about me, i suppose. This is not right, this is a mistake and I search for an answer about all this…. And then, suddenly, I got a message from the black heart. My black angel with the red lips.  She is agreeing with that last couple of words i sent her, with the smile I drew yesterday and she reminds it to me.
I woke up from of that nightmare in the sad room and my body is pure like snow once again.  It´s just a dream, it´s just a connection between two lost souls in the night.
We can smile again.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario